We are assuming everyone is in “attendance” each day.
If your child becomes ill, please let your homeroom teacher know.
502 Bad Gateway
• Please be sure that you can access your Jupiter account. (Students in upper grades have their Teams account)
• Teachers will communicate learning opportunities to students & parents through Jupiter and Teams.
• Assignments will be posted by teachers.
• Teachers will be available Monday through Friday 9:00am-3:00pm to answer any questions by email. If needed, they will call or skype with you to help you.
• Teachers in the upper grades will also be making “Teams calls” to students. They will communicate times to those children by placing it on their calendars.
502 Bad Gateway
• If you see your child struggling academically or socially please do not hesitate to reach out to their teachers or administration. This is new to all of us so we will need to adjust as we go.
• Make sure you can access all digital accounts.
• Create a routine.
• Designate a workspace for students.
• Use assignment updates to formulate a schedule.
• Practice social distancing & discuss how to maintain social interaction safely (i.e. digitally).
• Speak to your children about COVID-19, Parent Resource.
• Enable flash player on devices for video.
In Christ's love,
The 2020 Annual Fund is underway!
Our legacy is in your hands... How is God calling you to help?
We are proud to be named the #1 Private High School in Warren County Ohio! Come see the Royalmont Difference at our Open House on January 26th, 2-4pm or schedule a tour today!
ROYALMONT - ONE WORD OR PHRASE
Thank you to all of our families who participated in the Royalmont "One Word or Phrase" project. We are blessed by your witness and support of our school community!
Thank you to Cincy Magazine for publishing such a nice article on Royalmont Academy! We encourage all of our website visitors to please take a moment to read it.
GALA 2020 - SAVE THE DATE
FAMILIA - CALLED TO PRAYER
Spring co-ed track and boys volleyball practices are currently suspended.
- Distance Learning Begins
- March 18: Class of 2024 Scheduling. Postponed
- April 13 - 23: Senior Class trip to Germany, Postponed
- April 6: Return to School